The Model D-67 1-Channel Receiver is designed for use in security systems and remote switching functions. Typical applications for the receiver include adding a wireless zone, a panic button, or creating a remote arm/disarm feature for a hardwired alarm panel. Each time a transmitter is triggered with a digital code matching the receiver’s digital code, the receiver’s relay will activate for four seconds.
The Model D-67 is compatible with standard digital transmitters only.
The output of the D-67 receiver is isolated dry relay contacts. Dry contacts indicate that the switching contacts are isolated from the receiver’s power supply. The receiver provides normally open and normally closed contacts. The current rating of the relay output is 1 amp at 32 volts maximum.
- Operates on 11-24 VDC or 12-16 VAC power
- One channel
- Standard digital format: 256 discrete codes
- One form “C” relay output
- One Amp contact rating @ 32 Volts AC/DC
- Four second relay activation time
- RF frequency: 303.875 MHz
- 4.9″ W x 3.8″ H x 1.3″ D