Lock Synergy’s Assurance RIM panic device is a retrofit lock converted from Detex’s Value Series exit devices. Lock Synergy has created a retrofit kit to replace exterior parts from a Value Series lock with stainless steel parts. This allows the A40 to pass and comply with the PRC’s 1.5-hour fire test, as well as its durability cycle test of 300,000 cycles. We guarantee the A40 will last beyond our 10-year warranty with trouble-free maintenance.
The A40 retrofit kit can convert the Detex V40 series and most of its electrical features to comply with PRC’s fire safety standards. Lock Synergy will retrofit the lock before shipping and can provide a shortened version of up to 27” upon request.
- Heavy-duty ribbed stainless steel rail extrusion
- Fast and easy installation saves time and money
- Outside trims are easily changed or rekeyed without removing device from door
- Angled end cap deflects damage away from device
- Withstands over 1400 pounds of static pull force for greater security